The price of 3 € every day, weekends and school holidays included
On presentation of your European Youth Card at the checkout, take advantage of the student rate of € 3, including weekends and holiday periods.
At the City of Science and Industry, immerse yourself in the fascinating world of science in one of the largest science museums in Europe!
The city invites you to discover and explore. Nestled in the heart of a green park of 55 ha, it welcomes you for unique experiences of their kind. Manipulations, games, immersive scenography, animations, planetarium with the highest definition of Europe … Innovative and playful devices await you to live the science passionately. Between past and future, the City immerses you in the heart of the greatest social issues and reveals the mysteries of life and the universe.
The 3 € fare gives access to ;
– Explora ticket giving access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
– a session at the Planetarium (subject to availability)
– the visit of the Argonaute submarine (subject to availability)
See more information Universcience here
La cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
Adress: Cité des sciences et de l’industrie – 30, avenue Corentin-Cariou – 75019 Paris
Access: Porte de la Villette
To get the discount, follow these steps:
– Order your Carte Jeunes Européenne Here
– Log in to “My account” and visit this page
– Discover at the bottom of this page how to get the discount